🍀 Subscribe For More Growing Content🍀
You can trust that Kyle Kushman knows the best way to germinate cannabis seeds, having been in the industry for almost three decades! There are many different methods to germinate cannabis seeds, but this guide is here to help you understand how to germinate marijuana seeds the Homegrown way, the Kyle Kushman way.
If you’re stuck figuring out how to germinate weed seeds then this video is definitely for you. When you combine America’s best seed bank with a true cultivation expert in Kyle Kushman, chances are you’re going to get information that will be both informative and helpful!
So, do you want to know how to germinate marijuana seeds? We don’t blame you, this is arguably the most important step for having successful grow.
If you don’t germinate your seeds correctly then, to put it simply, they won’t grow at all, let alone thrive. However, if you do germinate weed seeds correctly then you have taken the all-important first step in rearing successful and productive plants.
To successfully germinate cannabis seeds using the ‘paper towel’ method shown in this video, you will need:
1. Pour 200 ml of purified water into the beaker. Then, add a drop of liquefied seaweed, and mix thoroughly.
2. Pour the seeds into the germination mix, and give it a little stir. Let it sit for 24 to 48 hours.
3. Prepare four (4) to six (6) sheets of plain paper towel. You need to create a bottom and top (cover) paper napkin folding; both made up of two (2) to three (3) sheets. Take the four corners in the middle, creating a two- to three-layered square fold.
4. Put one paper towel on the plate. The folded side with four triangles should be facing the plate.
5. Pour some of the water and seaweed mix on the paper towel to moisten it. Then, put the seeds on top.
6. Put the other paper towel on top as a cover. It will soak up all the extra water. Make sure there is no free-standing water under the plate.
7. Leave the plate and its contents in a warm, dark place.
8. Every 12 to 24 hours, check back to make sure the paper towels are still wet.
9. Once 48 hours have gone by, you should see beautiful little sprouts.
Now you have germinated seeds, it is time for you to plant them. I’ll show you the best way to do it in the next video.
0:11 Pouring Seeds Into the Germination Mix
0:55 Putting Seeds on Paper Towels
2:40 Check For Sprouts
We publish a wealth of educational content. Homegrown Cannabis Co. is your one-stop for everything from sprouting seeds, all the way to harvest, and every potential headache in between Master your craft. Be the best marijuana grower you can be. Never stop learning, never stop growing.
🍀 Watch the full Beginner’s Guide with Kyle Kushman – How To Grow Marijuana
🍀 More Homegrown Content🍀
🍀 How to Grow Weed Podcast with Kronic – https://bit.ly/3y98n2a
🍀 The Homegrown Garden Channel – https://bit.ly/3OwMFMQ
🍀 The Cannabis Kronicles Channel – https://bit.ly/3OyypmJ
🍀 Subcool420 – Breeding Partners Channel – https://bit.ly/3AfmKVq
🍀 Get Your Homegrown Supplies – https://bit.ly/3udzTuq
🍀 Social Media:
Instagram: – https://bit.ly/3yvqxN3
Facebook – https://bit.ly/3QVh74K
TikTok – https://bit.ly/3a1xXhI
Discord Coming Soon
How to Germinate Cannabis Seeds – A Beginner’s Guide with Kyle Kushman #6
Thank you for watching. Please feel free to comment, like, or share with your friends.
#KyleKushman #GrowYourOwn #GrowMarijuana
Homegrown Cannabis Co. produced this video for educational and entertainment purposes only. The video is for educational and/or documentary purposes and isn’t designed to help or encourage others to imitate. Homegrown Cannabis Co. nor the brands associated with the video promote anything illegal. Homegrown Cannabis Co. seed form cultivars do not contain delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol [D9-THC] concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on the dry weight.